TMI

Is it possible to leak from one breast while pregnant? This morning I woke up and there is a spot on my shirt, it was moist but felt like a think liquid.....am I leaking??? I am 28 weeks pregnant!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes I did also.
    yaffamommy

Answer by yaffamommy at 12:16 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Sounds like it, and its normal. It happened to me anytime I laid just right so it put a little pressure on my breast. One time I actually squirted colostrum on my SO's back while I was snuggling up to him...it was gross, lol, but hilarious!
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:17 PM on May. 15, 2009

• What can I do to prevent this from happening while I am at work??
    Anonymous

• wear a padded bra or put a small breast pad in your bra so any fluid that leaks will be absorbed.
    ChloeMom0709

Answer by ChloeMom0709 at 12:32 PM on May. 15, 2009

• They make breast pads specifically for pregnant and nursing women to avoid leaking reaching your shirt. But it's perfectly normal, your body is producing milk!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:36 PM on May. 15, 2009