And that ladies....is dedication!....(lol)

Anyone see the story about the soldier who was resting and then was awoken by a surprise attack by the Taliban, he was defending his life in his "I Love NY" Boxers! I love to heard wacky stories like this and figured I would share since it is funny and cute, and makes you very proud and thankful for the troops! Here is a Link:

http://gmy.news.yahoo.com/v/13473599

BabyBeans0506

Asked by BabyBeans0506 at 12:28 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Now THATS what I call a MAN!!!

WOO HOO for our troops!
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 3:09 PM on May. 15, 2009

• That is great!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:31 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Wow, he took that "Always Remember" thing to heart. That's great. Something tells me that the thought of a picture of him in boxers on the front of a newspaper was the absolute last thing on his mind at that time.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:35 PM on May. 15, 2009

• HaHa that's cute! My son was over there and he says sometimes the temperature is something like 140 in the shade, so yeah, he would be wearing his boxers and t-shirt to nap in! At least he got his body armor and his rifle and got out there to defend himself, his buddies and his country. Good for him!
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 2:42 PM on May. 15, 2009