Did Obama throw himself under the bus or is he trying to pull a fast one?

The other day Obama took off in his jet again to New Mexico to tout his credit card plan. As usual he also took questions and in the process of touting his health , cap and trade and other usual talking points he reiterated several times that this current rate of spending by the government could not be sustained and we have to curtail spending. (I hope some of you heard it and I'm still looking for a transcript)It's obvious he has not had a problem spending our money up till now . Note the 2 tarps and several bailouts plus almosts 2 trillion dollar budget for this year. I can't decide who is worse with the bull, Obama or Pelosi?
What is he trying to pull now?

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 12:31 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• IMO, he wouldn't take one for the team, especially this early in the game.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:36 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Back tracking......................

They ain't enough money in dere!......................

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 12:54 PM on May. 15, 2009

• OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA !!!!!!! YEAH WOO HOO !!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• it is sad to see that he really has no idea what he is doing. i think he like one of those wind up monkeys with the clap hands and he is all there for show.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 1:17 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Obama is still trying to figure out a way to tell those low income and lower middle income people that voted for him he will have to raise their taxes. He is being careful until then. He can try to take 50 percent of the wealthy's income but he needs them too so they will pay for his next campaign. He is in a bind right now for sure.
    Anonymous

• That's what happens when there is no teleprompter, the truth eventually flows from his lying mouth. He and Pelosi need someone to tell them, " It's easier to memorize the truth".
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 1:57 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Yeah, I read a story on that, and I'm scratching my head wondering why he would bash his own programs so much?
    Anonymous

• No teleprompter. Lol.

That whole thing cracks me up every time....
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 2:16 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Did someone say TELEPROMPTER?!?!? LOL :o)

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 2:55 PM on May. 15, 2009

• 1:09 PM Anonymous

OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA !!!!!!!

****

Is there an ECHO in your room?! LOL

Oh, and thanks for adding to the thread with your in depth contribution. :oP
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 2:58 PM on May. 15, 2009