Will I ever get my sex drive back?

My baby was born about 4 months ago. While I was pregnant I had NO sex drive whatsoever! Before pregnancy I liked having sex everyday. My poor boyfriend was so nice and supportive the whole time only having sex maybe 10 times throughout my pregnancy. Now that I've had the baby I've barely gotten any drive back. If I am not too tired I am just not in the mood. I love sex when we do it i don't know why I never want to do it anymore. Will my sex drive ever come back, or is there anything I can do to make it come back? Help me keep my boyfriend sane!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• I went through the same exact thing!!! HUGE drive before pregnancy...like needed it 3 times/day. Then my husband and I tried while I was pregnant...his huge stomach and my huge stomach was a HUGE turn off.....I was completely disgusted by him! I hoped that my need/desire would come back soon after the baby, but nope. ...............

IT CAME BACK THOUGH!!! JUST this week!! haha :) We have done it 3 times in 4 days....my son in 12 months old....so it did take a year and a half.. I JUST had gone to the doctor about this problenand he gave me samples of a hormone cream that he said women all women over 40 typically have to use. ALSO, there is a brand new libido cream that has only been out for a couple months....I thankfully, didn't even have to try those creams.... BUT I would if your hub is complaining that he needs it. MY prescription actually says "libido cream" and only one pharmacy in town makes it. Ask your doctor!
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 12:49 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I have the same problem. My hubby and I didn't even have sex once the whole time I was pregnant! My daughter is 7 months old now and We have only done it once:( I feel bad for my poor husband, but I just NEVER feel like it.
    Sophia_L

Answer by Sophia_L at 1:32 PM on May. 15, 2009