uneven boobs

my boobs are a little uneven. my left one is slightly smaller than the right. i notice it because I seem myself in the mirror everyday. in high school I dont know if I was having a bad bra day or what, but a guy made a comment about them and made fun of me. this is over 10 years ago and I never forgot that. anyone else have this issue?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes i do. One breast is slightly bigger than the other but I can't tell unless I am really looking. Most women have this problem.
    Anonymous

• Yes and now that I'm pregnant, it seems to be even worse. My husband makes fun of me about it all the time. It doesn't bother me, we just laugh about it.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 12:55 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Yes, it happened after I had my son, When I tried to breast feed the milk would only come out of the one side and now my right is bigger than my left.
    Anonymous

• ohh me tooo..my right is bigger than my left..makes bras almost impossible for me to wear..so i stick with sports bras so that it kinda evens them out..lol..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:58 PM on May. 15, 2009

• i know it is a common thing, but reading these responses rmakes me feel a lot better!
    Anonymous

• Yes, I do. My right is bigger than my left. It was like that before I had surgery and in 06, I had a breast reduction. She did her best to keep them even, but still the right is bigger than the left.I would say about a half a cup size. Its annoying because I need a c on one side and a d on the other...arg.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 1:07 PM on May. 15, 2009

• yeah, my right is bigger than the left. But I don't have much to begin with, so its hardly noticeable. LOL :)
    casd

Answer by casd at 1:18 PM on May. 15, 2009

• yes!! my left is a smidge bigger than my right! ughh ihate it! its not really noticable unless im really looking but,.geezz!! lol the only time my breasts were even was when i was breastfeeding...
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 1:39 PM on May. 15, 2009

• totally normal <3
    Anonymous

• Yup..its a matter of buying the right bra to minimize the difference! You gotta tune out the negative comments look in the mirror and love yourself! And always remember that NOBODY..is perfect!
    Anonymous