HOW CAN YOU BE PRO ABORTION,IT IS NOT A CHOICE CAUSE THE BABY IS LEFT OUT OF THE DECISION!

READ THIS AND TELL ME YOUR REASONING ON THINKING ABORTION SHOULD BE LEGAL AND IS NOT BARBARIC OR MAYBE YOU JUST DO NOT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING BUT YOUR FUTURE!

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/s_141312.htm

2mothershelpers

Asked by 2mothershelpers at 1:16 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm with ya OP. Wheres that babies right? Pretty sure WE had the RIGHT when we decided to take spread our legs. That baby didn't have a say in that. ( BTW your link wouldn't load in my computer, but itsjust my computer probably cause alot of things wont load in firefox)
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 1:21 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I don't have time to read your link, but I do take issue with your question. I don't believe anyone on the planet is "pro-abortion" While personally I am anti-abortion and will teach my kids the same, I am firmly pro-choice for anyone else. I have no right whatsoever to make that decision for someone else. I suggest you rephrase your question.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:21 PM on May. 15, 2009

• i am for abortion as a woman i don't think i was raped i would want to carry the baby and have it there are to many kids out there RIGHT now that need home and it's my body who has the right to judge me on saying what i should do
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 1:23 PM on May. 15, 2009

• The only thing that I can about it is that it damages mentally any one choosing to do it. Most of the women who have been at the doctors office to do it it is because have some kind of issues with the significant other or her self-stem. Having it does not fix anything even though the woman might think it would.

It much easier to continue withe the pregnancy that terminating it state-of-mid-wise
    Anonymous

• o it is html
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:25 PM on May. 15, 2009

• WHAT IF YOU WERE RAPED BY A MAN WHAT WOULD YOU DO HAVE THE BABY AND LOOK AT THAT CHILD FOR HIS OR HER FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

WHAT IS SOMETHING WAS WRONG WITH YOUR CHILD AND IT CAME TO YOUR LIFE OR YOUR CHILD ?????????????????????????

WHO'S LIFE WOULD YOU PICK MOTHER OR CHILD

ANSWER THAT ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• NOBODY IS PRO ABORTION- IT IS STUPID TO THINK THAT.

People who are pro choice do not want babies killed, they want mothers to have options if there is a serious issue that could harm the mother.
    Anonymous

• Crazy lady says what?
    LadyChamp

Answer by LadyChamp at 1:27 PM on May. 15, 2009

• NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO TELL A WOMAN WHAT SHE CAN DO IT'S HER BODY
    Anonymous

• I've never met ANYONE who was 'Pro-Abortion'.

Everyone I have met is either Anti-abortion for EVERYONE, or Pro-Choice.

Pro-choice does not mean that they want people to have abortions. I would never have one, unless it came down to saving my life. But I don't think anyone has the right to take the abilitity to choose away from ANY woman.
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 1:31 PM on May. 15, 2009