what do u think ?

well this morning i started havign contractions they R stronger and been lastn longer and i have been having more of them today then anyother day i also see some blood when I wipe in my discharge. these contractions do hurt when they come but not reg enough for me too go to hospital yet !! what do u think? how much longer i will be 40 wks monday! i just showerd and did my hair and makeup so im allready !!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It depends one your body and baby to when your ready, but you sound close, Good Luck!!
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 1:20 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Labor is not the time to be all dolled up..By the time you get threw all the labor and stuff your hair and makeup will be a mess.
    Sound like you need to call your doctor and tell him/her what's happening,,pain and bleeding wise.

Answer by louise2 at 1:24 PM on May. 15, 2009

• nothing wronge with a little make up and lookn nice when u go into hospital
    Anonymous

• I would call your doctor and see what they think and just keep an eye on it. Just relax and see if anything changes. (:

Oh and I agree with anonymous, there is nothing wrong with getting a shower and making yourself feel good before you go to the hospital. We shouldn't have to feel miserable and look like a wreck if we don't have to.

Good luck to you!
    javila

Answer by javila at 2:03 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Call your Dr, get them a heads up. They may want you to go the the hosptial
    Love2BMommy77

Answer by Love2BMommy77 at 2:35 PM on May. 15, 2009