I have a 2 yr old daughter and i am 8 weeks preg i dont know if i should continue or terminate? Please Help!

ealcantara

Asked by ealcantara at 1:19 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Ps 139 luv you must put your baby first why do you not want it?
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:21 PM on May. 15, 2009

• what is the problem? That they are close in age, because that isn't even very close in age. You need to give more info if you want help.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:21 PM on May. 15, 2009

• What do you need dear?
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:22 PM on May. 15, 2009

• That is a decision only you can make
    Anonymous

• Your the one that will have to live with that, what is the problem that makes you consider that
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 1:25 PM on May. 15, 2009

• If you don't think you can handle your new baby, give it up for adoption.
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 1:25 PM on May. 15, 2009

• If you werent ready for a pregnancy than why werent you using birth control? Not to be mean just wondering. Alot of people have children close in age. I had a baby and was pregnant 6 months later. My kids are a joy to me it didnt affect them negativley. Do you not think you are ready for the challenge of being a mom to two little ones? Wha\s the main concern of yours?
    Anonymous

• I will be glad to help ya if you talk to us?
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:26 PM on May. 15, 2009

• It seems to me that there are a lot of pro-lifers on here so you probably are going to get lots of advice to continue. Personally I am pro-choice, but if you want to know what I would do and without knowing any other information about your situation other than that you have a 2 year old, I would probably continue and give the baby up for adoption. I'm only assuming because you haven't given any other information that you are not in the position to really add another child to your life.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 1:26 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Not enough info for me to give you a good answer. it's your choice,abort or not abort

Answer by louise2 at 1:28 PM on May. 15, 2009