pro abortion people pls read this and explain why you do not care? or do you?

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/s_141312.html

2mothershelpers

Asked by 2mothershelpers at 1:29 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Well then for you ANTI-CHOICE people, my response is this...

Well for you pro death people how can you sleep at night knowing 1.3 million babies will be slaughtered this year. My mother was on a table and almost had an abortion with me. I am pretty sure I am a human life and would not be here on earth had she had that abortion. It most certainly would have stopped my beating heart. My mom thankfully was not a selfish murderer and gave me life. It was not easy but she did it. If she had not given birth to me my son and three daughters would not be here on this earth. Abortion is murder those who seek to keep this murder legal are not pro choice they are pro death.
    Anonymous

• Please stop posting the same crap in question after question. It is getting annoying!
    Anonymous

• Nobody is 'pro' abortion...
    mizkaye

Answer by mizkaye at 1:32 PM on May. 15, 2009

• i wouldnt call myself. "pro abortion"..I am pro-choice. its more of being against the govt controlling our bodies and choices. this isnt the victorian era anymore
    Anonymous

• B/c it's not my decision. It's theirs!
    Anonymous

• 3 blind people not one of them could stomach what they condone!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:33 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Stop flooding the question boards with the same stuff. As I said to your other post:

I've never met ANYONE who was 'Pro-Abortion'.

Everyone I have met is either Anti-abortion for EVERYONE, or Pro-Choice.

Pro-choice does not mean that they want people to have abortions. I would never have one, unless it came down to saving my life. But I don't think anyone has the right to take the abilitity to choose away from ANY woman.
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 1:33 PM on May. 15, 2009

• There's something off with you
    Anonymous

• And you are blind to think that you have ANY right to condone taking away the rights of any person. Everyone is entitled to the same rights as anyone else. You don't have to exercise those rights if you don't choose to.

I don't agree with any of what you say, nor do I agree with your judgemental behaviour and words. But, do I condone the notion of supporting legislation that would take away your right to say what you are saying? Absolutely not.

I don't want to say it. But I won't take away YOUR right to do so.

Get a grip. This is America.
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 1:37 PM on May. 15, 2009

• another uniformed citizen spreading infanticide... the choice of the baby would be life is a baby only precious when you can see it ? what a crime!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:37 PM on May. 15, 2009