Is it still possible?

My husband and I are TTC. My period isn't due until next monday. I went to the doctor yesterday and had to get some blood work done. The doctor did a blood pregnancy test and it was negative. Is there still a chance that I could be pregnant and maybe it was just too early to tell?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• honey, the best thing I can tell you, is that stressing over getting pregnant will not make it easier to get pregnant. The more stress you put on yourself, the harder it will be getting pregnant. Have fun, enjoy trying to get pregnant. When it happens it happens. Relax and take a breath and wait.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 2:01 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I hate to be the one to say it but no. When you have a blood test done it is more sensitive then an at home test. That dosnt mean that its not ever going to happen it just looks like your going to have to wait a little bit longer. and 2wndrfl btrflys is right stressing about trying to get pregnant is just going to make it harder. Dont worry so much about getting pregnant and enjoy yourself and the sex =) Im sure you have time.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 3:14 PM on May. 15, 2009

• The same thing happend to me last month, I went in for progesterone level and pregnancy test all done by blood work and the test came out negative. I still thought that there might be a chance because I had almost a week left untill missed period but I got my period right on time and now Im on cd20 and should fine out in about a week and a half if Im pregnant.
    Anonymous

• Just in case anyone ever asks this question again, here is my update: I took two tests this morning and got BFP on both!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:55 AM on May. 18, 2009