Growth spurt at 15 months?

Is that an age commonly associated with a growth spurt? It is either that or she is getting her two year molars. All of her other teeth are at least broken through the gum. She has been really tired, sleeps a lot, very irritable, fussy like crazy. Normally, you tell her to get down or tell her no and she does it no problem. Now, she will scream like she was beaten. I would think she was headed into temper tantrums early, but she is really tired and her appetite goes from nonstop to nonexistent in a day.

Mom1Stepmom1

Asked by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:59 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My twins are just about to be 15months at the end of the month and one of them is doing what you are describing to a T!!! She has also started to flop to her tummy and scream the shrill of death! The other one is wanting to be held ALL THE TIME, so I figure 2 personalities gives me the best of 2 sides of the coin, I just pray this faze is a short one! LOL
    twindelight

Answer by twindelight at 6:08 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Could be a growth spurt. Summer is the time when most children start to grow the most.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:06 PM on May. 15, 2009

• it could just be her age. around 15 months is when my daughter started testing boundaries and throwing tantrums

sarahrm

Answer by sarahrm at 4:17 PM on May. 15, 2009