im 18 weeks and just starting to show....still havent felt the baby kick is that normal....we find out in a week the sex also

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm 20 weeks and find out the sex on monday. I just recently really started noticing the baby move! It's okay, just be patient. Sometimes positioning can effect it. I kind of recline in my chair and sit still for a while and I start feeling it! Try it (:
    javila

Answer by javila at 2:14 PM on May. 15, 2009

• The day I was 20 weeks I had my ultra sound and found out I was having a girl. Later that night was the first time I felt her move.
    Love2BMommy77

Answer by Love2BMommy77 at 2:29 PM on May. 15, 2009

• its ok if you dont feel the baby move...its different for everybody...but if you dont feel it by like week 22 talk to doc about it
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 2:54 PM on May. 15, 2009

• i was 17 weeks when i felt my son... i really could of been earlier... it's just at first its so hard to tell if thats what it is or not.... If your a first time mom if not you know what to expect.... but it just felt like a lot of gas at first... and it took me like 3 hours to figure out... holy crap thats my baby lol... but dont worry i bet you start to feel your baby at anytime now!!!
    mommy2b17MV

Answer by mommy2b17MV at 3:04 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I didn't feel ours move until I was 20 weeks. I'm 23 now and she moves non-stop!
    spbeta

Answer by spbeta at 3:46 PM on May. 15, 2009

• yea that is normal i felt my baby start kickin at 14 weeks which is abnormal
    hannahmoss

Answer by hannahmoss at 4:08 PM on May. 15, 2009