Waxing after a C-Section

Is there a certain time you have to wait until you get a bikini wax after having a C-section?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Health

• I'm not sure how long you should wait It wouldn't have crossed my mind after my c-section to be honest haha how long ago did you have your baby??
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 2:39 PM on May. 15, 2009

• back in november but im nervous to get ti done because one side of my scar keeps reopening.....
    Anonymous

• the wound should be healed up closed in ten days to two weeks. You're good to go.
    Anonymous

• If your scar continues to reopen since November, you have a foreign body in there or your body is rejecting the internal sutures rather than aborbing them. Go to your Gyn SOON.
    Anonymous

• What does your doctor say about it reopening? That's not normal at all.
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 3:22 PM on May. 15, 2009