Razor Bumps

So everytime i shave in my "area" when the hair starts to grow back i get really bad razor bumps. I was wondering if there was a cream or something that could reduce this.? Any one have any idea how to reduce the bumps?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Health

• exfoliate really good a before you shave and I use this oil stuff that you use after waxing you can also try bikini zone it works pretty good.... make sure you're not shaving too much and try to not wear undies to bed..
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 2:42 PM on May. 15, 2009

• buff puff the area
    Anonymous

• Use a very fresh razor each time and shave in the direction of hair growth only, never against...use lots of shave cream or whatever to soften the area while shaving. That totally worked for me, haven't had that problem in years.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:53 PM on May. 15, 2009