help?

ok i know this is prolly stupid and crazy but, i'm 26 weeks and have been have like
these mood swings kinda but there getting really bad. I found my husband looking at porn last night and i hate that stuff i think it is really naste, and i feel as though i'm not good enough for him and he doesnt understand but anyways i tripped out and yeah i've yelled before at him but i've never gotten this mad before i punched a whole in the wall and through a glass candle at him i'm kinda scared i dont know if this is normal to get this mad about something please help me i feel as though im going crazzy.

sorry it's really long and please dont leave dirty comments.
thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• wow...you need to relax...really bad mood swings are normal but you need to have a little self control throwing glass at him is not good and you cant blame your hormones for you doing that! Plus all this negativity is not good for baby...
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 2:52 PM on May. 15, 2009

• learn how to relax...everyone has something that makes them happy no matter what...find out what your something is and go with it
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 2:53 PM on May. 15, 2009

• i understand how you feel! i hate porn too and get very upset about it also. when i was pregnant i had wild mood swings, especially in my first pregnancy! try not to get so upset. its not worth it! but you are not alone!!
    bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 2:56 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I agree with the pp You need to find some way to calm down. Just because a guy looks at porn doesnt mean anything.
    Anonymous

• dont let a little porn watching make you think you arent good enough! SO and I have both caught each other looking at porn...sometimes it helps with ideas! it's not all about seeing a woman naked and fantasizing about her instead of you! if you do get upset about, dont be physical. calmy talk to him about it!
    Anonymous