Do you like to be spanked?

If so what do you like to be spanked with?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• hahaha yes! not only on the butt though *wink wink* my SO is rough, so his hands are good enough for me!
    Anonymous

• My SO's balls as he bangs me. duh, doesn't everyone like that?
    Anonymous

• My dh is a spanker, He has used all sorts of things to spank me with. shoes, belts, piggy banks, pots and pans dripping with bacon grease, one time he spanked me with the laundry detergent bottle.
    But my favorite thing he spanks me with is the vacuum cleaner. Ooooh Baby...spank me with the vacuum. I can't get enough, give me that vacuum cleaner on the ass.
    Anonymous

• oh yeah i love it...
    LuckyCharmed200

Answer by LuckyCharmed200 at 3:06 PM on May. 15, 2009

• LMAO. I Like it rough! My hubby can smack my booty w/whatever! Such a turn on! *Wink*
    whispers2005

Answer by whispers2005 at 3:06 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Oh, have you ever been spanked with raw bacon? Now that it HOT! fawap...fawap
    Anonymous

• OOOHHH spank me, spank me beat me just please give my baby a name....lol I don't know where I heard this......?

Yes to your answer with the slap of his hand......mmmmmmm yes....
    Anonymous

• No, but I like to be tied up!
    Anonymous

• LMAO my SO tryed it once and i just didnt expect it and i was on top and i just stoped and looked at him and said" what the hell was that?" then he told me that the guys at work told him to try it. It made me feel weird so i told him the next time he spanks me im getting a whip lol. I think hes afraid to do it now. And i already have the whip haha. and im not like anan. I cant be tied up. being pined down i like. I like when he shows how hes in control.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 3:47 PM on May. 15, 2009

• ive only had the hand... i like it... may like something else too if we tried..
    Anonymous