So what do you think about???

Michelle's mom living in the white house???

Or Obama's shoes??

Or-yeah-we can talk about Nancy Pelosi....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• You're new here, aren't you?! LOL
    Anonymous

• I actually think that it is great that Obama's MIL lives in the house. I am sure it is hard for kids when their dad is the president, I am sure they don't have as much quality time as they all would like. So having a Grandma there is sure to help keep things happy.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 3:12 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I'm ok with granny in the WH, she is probably the ONLY one who is actually appreciating the staff there.
    And I think Obama wears shoes two sizes too big for the ego effect, yaknow, to attract the ladies and all.
    And Nancy Pelosi made such an azz of herself yesterday Gibbs is starting to look respected. Hello, can you hear me now?? Did she even realize she was criticizing her own CIA? Her Bush derangement syndrome is so far gone she actually thought she was criticizing a Bush led CIA.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 3:16 PM on May. 15, 2009

• It is great thing for girls do have their grandmother there with them.

Anonymous

• Is that customary to bring extended family to live off the government in the white house? Is she the hired nanny? and who payees for the nanny? The tax payers or does the Obama's pay for the granny nanny?

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 3:21 PM on May. 15, 2009

• And I think Obama wears shoes two sizes too big for the ego effect, yaknow, to attract the ladies and all.

Akin, that was freaking hilarious. :) I think most men would do that if they could get away with it. ;)
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 3:22 PM on May. 15, 2009

• The granny nanny is on your tax dollars for her living expenses, but she does not have an expense account for things like clothing or trips. She does have an income though, I'm sure she enjoys being able to buy what she wants or needs for herself with her retirement. Imagine how far your retirement would go if you didn't have electricity, phone or water, groceries, gas to pay for.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 3:25 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Cavalry
    the next time you get a chance, take a gander at his shoes. They are like a 16 skinny, or is that a triple E narrow. IDK.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 3:27 PM on May. 15, 2009

• so is she the first relative that lived in the white house?
    Anonymous

• Tyme,

This isn't the first time an extended family member has moved into the WH, in fact it is considering customary.

Here's an article about 4 other POTUS who had in-laws move in.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/LIVING/wayoflife/01/16/mf.inlaws.presidential/index.html

Here is actually a link to a book about America's first families and all the different people who have moved in with them...

http://books.google.com/books?id=44elUBU7FZkC&pg=PA141&lpg=PA141&dq=extended+family+in+the+white+house&source=bl&ots=wBbsBr1R73&sig=kL92u13JzdkjrU8XZFTp2-Hw6dI&hl=en&ei=YsENSrmhGY3KtgfHt-GXCA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=7#PPA145,M1
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 3:28 PM on May. 15, 2009