What to do for a first birthday?

I'm kind of stumped on ideas.

This is my first baby and she's turning one in a few months and I was sitting here thinking about what I could do, and I can't think of a thing.

Any ideas fellow mommies?

DesignerMom0801

Asked by DesignerMom0801 at 3:16 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Go to ezpartyzone.com. Im doing ladybug party for my daughter her birthday is on next friday im doing the party on saturday.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:23 PM on May. 15, 2009

• IMO use a "turning one" theme, you can only use it once (lol)! I say this because we used tinkerbell as dd 1st bday theme & I regret it!!! I should have waited on it until she was older & could enjoy the theme more!
    Go small. close family & friends. everything else depends on who you invite. is there alot of kids. alot of adults. where are you going to have it? (for age 1 at home is best!) and try to schedule party around naps. you can make it right after her nap for best results...
    Try to keep it simple because you should enjoy this day too! You have made it through your first year of motherhood!! WOHOO!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 3:57 PM on May. 15, 2009