Please help me Please?

Dear Any-one,
This is a little weird for me. I'm always the one giving advise to every one I know and though I'm good at giving advise to others I suck at helping myself. So here it goes... My husband and I have been together for 5 years and 2 years married. Today is our second wedding anniversary and he has to work from 12-10pm. I would really like to do something special for him. We have 3 kids under five and I'm always tired. His only complaint about our love life has always been that I'm not experienced enough which I always thought was a good thing. Before we were together he was with alot of very EXPERIENCED girls who would do really wild things and knew what they were doing. I just barely got good at oral. and I suck at running the show. I'm very imbarassed about my body even though every one I know says I gorgeous. I also completely lack confidence. So how can I over come these obsticules and learn to become more

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:23 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• It takes some time. I went through the same thing. My best advice is just get over it. sorry. that's what i had to do. lol. Maybe take a couple shots of something a little before getting frisky. put on something sexy, light candles, get some cuffs, whipped cream, blindfolds, a whip or belt, a camera, video camera, do a sexy strip tease...
    If you aren't comfortable in front of him you could always make a home video of you pleasuring yourself and give it to him. or maybe get a close friend to do some kinky nude photos. or maybe take an erotic picture and send it to his cell phone.
    I hope i'm helping. good luck girl!
    jody1130

Answer by jody1130 at 3:30 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Exciting in bed?
    Anonymous

• WWW.sex101.com

helped me.
    If he sees ur trying he will love it!
    Anonymous

• sry I ment
    www.sexinfo101.Com
    Anonymous

• well,.learn your confidence first.do something outta the ordinary for you..um ask him what he would want,.try a new sexual position,.as in suggest it.dont be embarassed!! this is your husband! he loves you..sex can get boring after years of being with the same person so spice it up! new sexual positions are always good.and you start it out..try kissing his neck and then go into oral,.etc.just forget thiking that you will get embarassed! because you wont!
    Anonymous

• Well #1 it your husband. You should feel comfortable around him and you've had 3 Kids you don't have to be that shy. Live it up girl just go with what feels right and go with it. Light some candles and make a nice dinner for you both and make it a night to remember. :) :)
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:29 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Just dont think so much about it. What we are embarassed to do they usually love. So you cant really go wrong. Any change will excite him and knowing you are trying may get him in the mood to help you get more into it. Just dont think so much about what you are doing and do what feels right and try new things dont be afraid. If you guys have been together that long. Im sure he loves you and you should not be shy in a relationship you should be able to laugh at the dumb and funny things you do as well. So just let go and have fun with it.
    Nikky0803PAG

Answer by Nikky0803PAG at 3:36 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I guess it's easy for me bc my inner child just comes out to play much too often. I consider it playtime. You have the advantage that he's not going to reject you so there is half the battle. Great sex is mostly mental. The man has seen your body and loves you and your body so let that go. As a matter of fact I NEVER take my clothes off during sex and I've never had SO complain. I wear outfits that are revealing and easy access but I don't remove them. I choose "hoochie" clothes that hide things I don't want to expose (like my belly). If I wear a bra with nipples cut out he's not going to look at my belly! I wear wide garter belts that cover my belly too. I wear mini skirts (NOT in public of course). I surprise him with a diffeent outfit and attitude each time. Props work too. I have a whip (but don't use it). It's about illusion. The excitement of "what if I did?" It's all fun. Half the time he can't get hard but we have fun

Answer by admckenzie at 3:48 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I also have 0 confidence in my apperance and no self esteem. It sucks.
    Candice369

Answer by Candice369 at 4:16 PM on May. 15, 2009

• oh honey, your not alone. I struggled with the SAME issue. I swear! My fiance is 12 years older than me. I have only been in 3 relationships before him, all long term. So, I'm sexually in experienced too. And yes, i also thought this was a good thing. I don't really have any advoce, because i have a hard time initiating it too. Once i get started, I'm fine. It's getting there that's hard for me. Just want you to know your not alone. let me ask you...

Does it ever bother you that he has had lots of experienced partners? I've never been the jealous type, but when i think about it, it bothers me. I wonder if maybe he'd prefer me to be like them. Lame, i know....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:30 PM on May. 15, 2009