lack of sleep?

does anyone ever have a hard time sleeping at night because all they do is worry and stress? any at home remedies besides sleeping pills?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Health

• try Chamomile tea. They even have a Sleepy time tea that you can get at safeway.
    casd

Answer by casd at 3:45 PM on May. 15, 2009

• valerian (comes in caps) is great; it is non addicitive and will not leave you feeling droopy in the morning; it is hops, like what is used in beer.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:05 PM on May. 15, 2009

• also avoid anything stimulating for 30-60 minutes before bed. that includes the tv and computer, and exercise
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 4:14 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I find that calcium and magnesium supplements make me very drowsy.  I take one about an hour before I go to bed and it helps a lot. 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:51 PM on May. 15, 2009