Might need a new job/career

I currently work for a major call center north of Orlando.They are changing my sched to where I have no choice but to commute an extra day a week meaning almost 200 miles extra to drive a month.I have been with the company for 4 years. Does anyone have any job ideas that would pay over 35,000 a year and be in the Orlando area?

telemaboob

Asked by telemaboob at 3:47 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

• Alot of call centers have a work from home option if you've been with the company for a certain amount of time.... is that not an option?
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 3:50 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Honestly, I think that you can probably make more money, depending on your education and experience. I do career and job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, coverletters, job search strategy and interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly. -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 3:52 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Hello Friend,
    Welcome! My name is Roberta Boteler from Mentoring For Free. I am looking for anyone that would like to take away the struggling of building your business. I am not here to sell you anything also I am not here to join in any business.
    What I can offer you is FREE MENTORING and TEACH you SKILLS how to SUCCEED in building a great income from home.
    You'll get NO affiliate links. No companies are mentioned or promoted, just the truth. It's FREE!! It's the PERFECT TOOL!!
    Get step by step guide, how to build a huge residual income with any company.
    Want to find out more how you can own your life?
    Contact me at freementorforlife@gmail.com or http://roberta.successin10steps.com
    rober

Answer by rober at 6:57 PM on May. 15, 2009