• In the Spotlight:

What was the first thing you said when your baby was born?

I had to have a c section, and I asked my husband, "Is she pretty?"

WTF how superficial was that! I didn't ask of she was healthy or not? Does she have all of her fingers and toes?

2-1CavWife

Asked by 2-1CavWife at 3:47 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The first thing I said while the doctor was pulling on him forgetting to tell me to push was "Jeez" then while I pushed I said "Shut up Wendy" to my aunt because she was making me laugh and I couldn't hold it for the whole 10 seconds. When he was out I said "ew" because they laid him on me all bloody and afterwards I said something like "i'm starving, go get me the biggest thing Sonic has" lol
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 9:11 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I said "oh my god" lol
    Anonymous

• I had a c-section first thing I said was don't kiss her! haha I wanted to be the first one to kiss her...
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 3:48 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I just Cryied
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 3:49 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I don't remember.I thik i just cried
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 3:50 PM on May. 15, 2009

• awww miz that is so sweet!
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 3:50 PM on May. 15, 2009

• In all honesty, lol, after he had come out and the doctor was suctioning out his mouth and nose and he hadn't started to cry yet, I actually said "come on baby! cry!" lol
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 3:50 PM on May. 15, 2009

• i couldnt say anything with my first i was just crying so hard because i was so happy...
    With my second I remember it like it was yesterday, I said, "She looks just like Mariah!"
    Mariah is my first dd and they looked exactly alike when they were born..
    LuckyCharmed200

Answer by LuckyCharmed200 at 3:50 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I was put under general and woke up in recovery. The first thing I asked was where my baby was and if he was ok. Due to the surroundings of my delivery I was really scared.
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 3:52 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I remember with my son, just like carliemarie said, he wouldn't cry. So I as well remembering say "come on baby cry cry!!then i was crying, finally he cried they put him in my arms and I said "Finally you are here and beautiful." Kissed him and My husband was balling.
    My second, i said, "I can't believe it. She's gorgeous"
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 3:53 PM on May. 15, 2009