When did your baby drop?

I am wondering if mine has dropped already. Its hard to tell by looking at myself. LOL. My DH says he doesn't think my belly looks different, but he sees me every day. I feel like I'm breathing a little easier and now I have a ton of pressure on my hips, pelvis & crotch. I'm 33 weeks. Is that a normal time to drop?

kbates1208

Asked by kbates1208 at 3:51 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Around that time yes, and I noticed right away. I got out of the shower and looked in the full length mirror and noticed my bump was down lower. I could breath better but had a time holding my urine.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 4:16 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Iam 35 weeks and dropped. I don't think it is early.
    Anonymous

• My boy was hanging so low from the start I couldn't tell LOL
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 3:53 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I was 31 wks. I was taking a nap then when i woke up i had the pressure in my lower area. That and he dosnt hit my ribs as much but the pressure makes me have to pee more often.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 4:01 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I carried my son so low that I didn't have a clue when I dropped, lol. Only when I was looking at pictures I took of myself could I tell, and I dropped at 39wks, but I had no idea. =]]
    But I'm the kind of pregnant woman everything happens all at once at the end, lol.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 4:01 PM on May. 15, 2009

• He dropped at 37 weeks and was born 2 days before his due date. I could barely walk those last few weeks.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 4:29 PM on May. 15, 2009

• i am at the end of my 38 week and still have not droped still waiting n this is my first pregnancy
    mama1234512

Answer by mama1234512 at 5:18 PM on May. 15, 2009

• my first child never dropped. ended up with a c-section after 16 hours of awful augmented (induced) labor.

this is my second pregnancy and this baby has dropped already and is already engaged in position. I believe he dropped around 34 weeks...which is already a great sign since I'm trying a VBAC.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 9:05 PM on May. 15, 2009

• This is my third baby, and I already had a belly so of course I didn't start out with a flat stomach. Everyone said I looked to be carrying really high. Well now when I look down, it appears to me that there is more room between my belly and boobs now. LOL. I think he may have dropped some at least, because I can't go 5 minutes without peeing and my whole pelvic area is sore all day everyday.
    kbates1208

Answer by kbates1208 at 8:10 PM on May. 17, 2009