35 weeks with lower pain on left and right side help??

am having pain in lower area when I lay down or walk or I can just be sitting down. I have heard this was normal am I starting to dialate already? What do I need to do? just stay calm. Do need to call my doctor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:05 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would call them to let them know what is going on and see if they want to see you...just to make sure you are not in early labor. however I believe that the baby is just lowering him/herself into the birthing position. but yes, if you are worried then yes, call.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 4:11 PM on May. 15, 2009

• hope is all going well. Ive been going through the same thing. pains jumping from side to side. This is my 3rd and brushed it as all normal. I assumed he must be in position. though on my others I saw my belly lopsided. but I had an ultrasound today and confirmed he is in position. so thats what it must of been for me. Dont be afraid to call your doctor thouh. they've heard it all and you dont want to worry through the weekend, thats not going to help you feel better... good luck
    Kerinmomof2

Answer by Kerinmomof2 at 5:08 PM on May. 15, 2009