My son is six month olds should i introduce sippy cups if so what one??

I tried the playtex ones that say you can start using at four months and he chokes on it!!

austins_mommy21

Asked by austins_mommy21 at 4:20 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I wouldn't think he's ready, JMO. I would wait until he's around 9-10 months..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 4:23 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I think that we started sippy cups with water at around 8 months. Sigg, or another stainless steel, is best.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:30 PM on May. 15, 2009

• i just went to my wic appointment today and they gave me a sippy cup cause she said 6 months is the age to teach them and she said a fast slowing one(the cheap one that leaks) that way they will learn guess i wish i knew cause just the other day i bought a expensive no drip one.. Good luck! oh also she told me to start with formula or breast milk!

michelleyucel

Answer by michelleyucel at 11:15 PM on May. 18, 2009