I need a quote to put on a 8th grade graduation invite

My daughter is graduating from 8th grade on Wed. and I am making her invites today-I know it is very late but we live in a small town and pretty much everyone already knows about it anyway but wanted to make some for my family that are from out of town. I will just take them theirs on Sunday. I really need a nice quote and am having a hard time with it. Could any of you help me out?? :-) I am going to post her photo in my profile if you want to check it out for more inspiration. :-)

LilacnRoses

Asked by LilacnRoses at 4:24 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Always dream and shoot higher than you know you can do. Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself.--William Faulkner
    Anonymous

• Graduation is only a concept. In real life every day you graduate. Graduation is a process that goes on until the last day of your life. If you can grasp that, you'll make a difference. ~Arie Pencovici
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:38 PM on May. 15, 2009

• The future lies before you
    Like a field of driven snow,
    Be careful how you tread it,
    For every step will show.
    ~Author Unknown

Anonymous

• One is not born a woman, but becomes one. ~Simone de Beauvoir

2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 4:51 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it. - William Arthur

Ward Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world. - Nelson Mandela

http://www.party411.com/graduation-quotes.html

here are some nice ones Good Luck

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 5:01 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I just LOVE the one Anon :40 posted!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:55 PM on May. 15, 2009

• How about a simple:
    You've accomplished another milestone in your life, keep it up your future is bright!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 7:01 PM on May. 15, 2009