What are the little things you do to make it cozy and comfortable for company when they will be staying a few day?

I am so excited!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I have theses awesome baskets I bought years ago. I always put one in their room with stuff like a hand lotion, a new scrubbie scrunchie thing, their favorite snack. I also always keep on hand extra new toothbrushes and disposable razors. It seems like everytime some one visits they forget one of those two things.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:35 PM on May. 15, 2009

• fresh pot of coffee in the morning, I make a big breakfast, I offer towels and blankets freshly washed and dried (of course dried lol), put out soap and shampoo they can use if they didnt bring any, display movies and books they can help themselves too, prepare "maps" or places to go to if they have a car and want to explore the town (especially if they'd like to go alone)...
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:42 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Exactly what Owl_Feather said and make sure it smell's really nice.
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 5:17 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I do what Owl Feather said and I put a fresh pitcher of water of glasses in their room before bed
    finallyamom40

Answer by finallyamom40 at 5:52 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I love to have the soaps and comfort items in the bath, fresh linens on the beds and I spray the room to make it smell nice. :)
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 9:15 AM on May. 16, 2009

• Put fresh flowers by the bed and a box of tissues. Make sure they have nice fresh smelling towels for their bath/shower, and some smelly lotions and soap to use if they like. I always spray the sheets with smelly's too. Make the coffee in the morning. Buy some half-n-half. (it cost to much to keep it on a regular basis! lol) Maybe put a bath robe in their room. some fluffy pillows. And make sure you've got extra TP for them!
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 3:42 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I think easy access to water and snacks is nice. Guests can feel awkward about asking for it.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 4:31 PM on May. 16, 2009