Is this normal?

Im 32 wks and i went to the bathroom and now im cramping and my back is killing me. Is this normal? Its been like this for over an hour now and ive tryed to lay down and relax but it didnt do anything.

Shelii

Asked by Shelii at 4:48 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• oh honey, I really hope you feel better, I can't believe you are having such a difficult pregnancy. It is normal to cramp but to a certain extent. back ache is common because you are such a small girl and I am guessing you have a nice size belly. but, with all the problems you have been having lately, I have a feeling you should go to the ER..or see your OB. Tell them every problem you have been having including the passing out and light headed spells. I am really worried about you...
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 4:51 PM on May. 15, 2009

• have you drank lots of water? do that and lay down... if it keeps up I would call the doctor.
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 4:49 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I have been drinking water all day. I cant drink anything else because i get heartburn super bad. This is my first so i dont know alot of whats going on.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 4:51 PM on May. 15, 2009

• call your doctor I had to go in around 32 weeks they gave me a shaky drug to stop labor twice... I think you should go in.
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 4:53 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Thanks im going to wait for my SO to get home from work in about 20 min or so then have him take me in. Better safe then sry right.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 5:38 PM on May. 15, 2009