Bleeding after sex.

Okay so this is the deal. My boyfriend and I just had sex and I am on the pill and i recently just got my period a week and a half ago. After we were finish having sex and i went to the bathroom i noticed that there was a good amount of blood. Can anyone give me advice on what could be wrong? Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• my boyfriend makes me bleed to sometimes to it becuse he is big though it feels like he ripeing my inside does that happen to you?
    angel_megan

Answer by angel_megan at 5:03 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Not at all. we've had sex plenty of times and we didnt even have rough sex
    Cj605

Answer by Cj605 at 5:06 PM on May. 15, 2009

• oops on longer anon

Anonymous

• I just recently went to the Dr for this and she said that it's because I have a friable cervix. Meaning that it will bleed easily during or after sex. She said it's nothing to worry about.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 5:59 PM on May. 15, 2009

• The only time I've ever bled after sex, was while pregnant. Maybe you should rule that out?
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 11:07 PM on May. 15, 2009