Sex question x.x

I'm 31 weeks pregnant and I can't have sex with my hubby anymore because it is just too uncomfortable, like I feel too swollen/sore down there and I feel absolutely horrible about it :( Is this normal? Should I ask my doctor about it?

SandraB383

Asked by SandraB383 at 5:09 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you can't you cant. Feel free to ask your doctor, but there are other things you can do too!
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 5:15 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Do it from behind laying on your side and put pillows infront of you for more comfort. Thats what i had to do. Ya speak with your doctor about it to.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 5:11 PM on May. 15, 2009

• It felt like that for me last night and im 32 wks. And we did it laying down on our sides but i think he was a bit more rough then hes been before. Try agian in another position maybe that might help.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 5:16 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I didn't have sex with my husband towards the end either...it is what it is. This is temporary, you'll have your sex life back eventually (or some variation of it anyway). Try not to feel too much guilt about it....you'll be feeling enough guilt once the baby is here...a mother's guilt is never ending. =)

Congrats
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 5:18 PM on May. 15, 2009

• laying on the side works, but I also have the problem with soreness and I was told by the doctor that it was normal as long as there is no foul smell, ichyness, or anything that could be related to an infection...good luck
    moodymommy193

Answer by moodymommy193 at 6:38 PM on May. 15, 2009