If they started making commercials with cow's breasts looking sexualized, would you still drink cow's milk?

I know that this is a stupid question (which is why it is anon) but I hear so many people that say that the reason that so many women do not breastfeed is b/c the U.S. has sexualized women's breasts to such an extent that women sometimes find it weird for their children to suck on their breast in order to eat. This silly question just crossed my mind the last time that I heard that. If they somehow found a way to sexualize cow's breasts, would you still drink cow's milk? if not, what would you drink then? Heck they're not that far off, they've alredy started giving cow's personalities in commercials now, lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:21 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Huh? Far reach????
    Anonymous

• Anon 1:22, I know, it was really just a silly thought that came and went, it is a far reach though.
    Anonymous

• hehe... i tried to picture a cow in a bikini, but the bikini top would have to be around her bum, too... lol

i, for one, think its stupid that breasts have been so sexualized in our society. we're one of the very few countries that feel that way. all those countries where tribal women walk around topless? its because breasts are for feeding babies. thats it.
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 5:26 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I suppose if people turned against cow's milk for that reason, then they resort to drinking goat's milk. If the same ploy was used on goats, then perhaps seal's milk will be drunk.....and so on.

Eventually, the whole world will become drinkers of powdered evaporated milk - ick!

I think I'll take that sexy cow over there. :)
    Anonymous

• Honestly, who cares? As long as you and yours are happy, then why do you worry about anyone else?
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 5:27 PM on May. 15, 2009

• lol nah they'd probably go to soy, rice, almond, hemp milk... tons of "non-animal" alternatives
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 5:27 PM on May. 15, 2009

• That is the ultimate in lazy excuses to why women won't breastfeed. That and they don't want to ruin their breasts. It is pregnancy that kills the tatas not breastfeeding.
    Anonymous

• That is a funny image. lol

Nonbreastfeeders will make any excuse to why they won't try everything to feed their babies the best. I am not talking about those that give a serious effort but those who refuse to even try.
    Anonymous

• Lol...well, I think my boobs are sexy and I breastfeed, so dress that cow up however you want and I'm still gonna drink its milk!!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 5:31 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Being that cow's milk isn't healthy..nope
    Anonymous