Would you be upset if your SO took his friends side and beilieves his friend over you when he wasnt even there to hear what was saoid and YOU were telling the truth?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 5:27 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• I would be upset no matter what if my SO chose his friend over me, regardless of the situation.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 5:28 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Yes I would be upset. Especially if he had no reason to disbelieve me. If I had never lied to him, or if he had never indicated that he didn't trust me. If I had never done anything in the past to make him doubt me, then it would be very hurtful and would make me doubt whether he loved me. But this is just my thought and may not be so in your case. I hope it works out for you.

Answer by Bmat at 5:33 PM on May. 15, 2009

• as long as I know the truth I wouldnt care what he thought. I've never lied to SO so if he doubted me then it was his issue

Answer by admckenzie at 7:00 PM on May. 15, 2009