Woul you allow someone to smoke Marijuana on your property if you didnt smoke?

MY so's friend came ver last night to barbaque with us.. I know he smokes weed sometimes and i knwo my so doesnt but i really dont care what the guy does on HIS OWN TIME, but after dinner he asked me if he could in the back and smoke a blunt and i told him No, not on my proepty and not around my child.. he said my son wouldnt see i said i dont care if see it or not i dont want it smoked on my proeprty, and he got mad... Needless to say he is not invited over here again.. was i wrong?
BTW me and SO are EX ADDICTS (we have almost 4 years clean) so thats another reason i didnt want it, plus we rent

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 5:31 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• NO....bc if you get caught with it in your house or near you even if you dont use your butt is still going to jail
    Anonymous

• i would not let someone smoke weed in, on or around my property!
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 5:32 PM on May. 15, 2009

• no of course you arent wrong! it's your property, and if a niehgbor or passer-by called the cops you'd be responsible too. doesnt matter if your son is there or not!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 5:32 PM on May. 15, 2009

• It really doesn't matter if a cop shows up does it? You are all going to jail and your child to CPS. Is he going to be footing the bill to expunge your record, and get your baby back? Don't think so. How freaking rude of him! I can't even believe he asked. Good for you for not giving into him!
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 5:35 PM on May. 15, 2009

• No, you aren't wrong. Not at all. It's illegal, period.
    Anonymous

• I wouldnt let anyone smoke in my house or on my property. You did the right thing. If that were to happen here i would be pissed and so would my SO because he is in the military and if there is someone thats even stoned in our house my SO will get in alot of trouble and i wouldnt want that around my family. Me and my SO are struggling with not smoking cigs in the house. Just so when our son is born he wont always be around it unless we are outside and someone lights up around us. AND BY THE WAY NO ONE ELSE SAID THIS.....IM PROUD OF YOU FOR BEING CLEAN FOR THAT LONG WAY TO GO! i know its not always easy. Good job and tell your SO i said that 2. thats awsome! =)
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 5:36 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Well before we had kids no problem even though we didn't, but now that we have kids NO WAY because there is always the chance that they could see it or cops could show up. Being that you 2 are ex addicts that is even more rude IMO.
    Anonymous

• Nope!
    My husband is in government law enforcement and would drag that person's behind off to jail immediately.
    We don't even allow cigarette smokers on our property.
    We are a smoke-free zone, except when we burn leaves and limbs...LOL.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:14 PM on May. 16, 2009