For moms who do smoke Marijuana (answer anon if you want to) WOULD YOU SMOKE IT AT SOMEONE ELSE HOME IF YOU KNEW THEY DIDNT SMOKE?

I posted a similar question,but will ezplain again: Me and So are ex addicts (will have 4 yrs next month) and his friend came over last night and he smokes pot but i dont care what he does on his own time cuz he still a cool guy.. BUT he wanted to smoke after dinner (outside) and i told him no not on my property cuz we are inrecovery, and we rent, and i dont want my son exposed to it in any way., So im jsut wondering for thsoe of you who do choose to smoke pot (your choice im not bashing in any way) would you bring it over to a freinds house who you KNEW did not smoke and ask if you could smoke it.. or just wait til you got home?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 5:35 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• As long as you don't do it in my house. Who cares!
    Anonymous

• No, I wouldn't smoke at someone's house that wasn't smoking with me. First, don't need to that bad EVER, but second, isn't half the fun doing it with your friends?
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 5:37 PM on May. 15, 2009

• i quit smokin when I found out I was preggo and havent since (i'd probably get paranoid anyways lol). SO gets tested at work so he never smokes, doesnt want it near our house, and I'm perfectly fine with that. if I was still tokin, I would and alays have respected those who dont and would never light one up at their house. it would make me feel uncomfortable, and as if i'm invading their personal space!
    Anonymous

• I used to smoke pot but dont any more.

But i wouldnt ever even think about smoking pot at someones house who i knew didnt smoke. That's JMO.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 5:38 PM on May. 15, 2009

• That seems to me to be incredibly disrespectful.
    Anonymous

• I would never smoke at someones house who did not smoke. Like Kabbot said, isn't half of the fun smoking with your friends? If you feel like you HAVE to smoke and can't wait until you get home or some place else, then you have a problem.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 5:42 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I dont smoke anymore but Out of respect I would have never done that !
    JunoDolly

Answer by JunoDolly at 5:43 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I've only ever smoked it at home, with my husband.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 5:45 PM on May. 15, 2009

• weed heads were are you kids

Anonymous

WOW I sure am glad you are not my kids teacher ...great values in life huh

you get high the kids pass you dont for it they fail

Anonymous