Have you ever reported someone to the BBB?

Who, what for, and did you get resolution?

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 5:44 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• you are such a A&& you claim to be all high and mighty and you are just a pot smoking Internet worker please some one should call child services on you and have you and your man drug tested

Anonymous

• what is BBB?
    Anonymous

• Better Business Bureau
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 5:47 PM on May. 15, 2009

• We reported Rent A Center. We had a short term rental from them & after they picked up the item, the continued to call & ask for payment. They also called every person we had listed as a reference & said we hadn't paid (totally untrue--we had returned the item & our contract was over). It was not resolved. They refused to respond to the complaint. We checked the BBB website & Rent a Centers in every state have pages of complaints against them. We will not use them again, needless to say. I was disappointed that the BBB could not do more but I know they did all they could.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 5:47 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Yes, I have, it just goes under bad reviews and it says what your complaint was. I did it to a networking company, but it didnt matter because they were not certified by the BBB.
    Anonymous

• your to high to care

Anonymous

• Well, I guess that beats being too high to spell.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 5:52 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Yes, I reported Orkin to the BBB over a billing issue. They charged us for a month of service when they didn't come out. I called them for 3 months to get the issue resolved with our exterminator and the office. They still kept sending bills. So I reported it online with our local BBB office. The regional manager of Orkin called me within 48 hours and resolved the issue. He of course expressed his apoligies and wished I had attempted to go higher within the company before reporting to the BBB as that looks bad for their company. But in my eyes, if their workers are that incompetent, they need to do something about it, and now they know. But it was resolved to my satisfaction and it was done very quickly.
    Anonymous

• If you're going to call me an ass, call me AN ass. Here's your attention.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:00 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Why is everyone jumping down Kabobts throat for pot? Come on. Quit being so bitchy. I smoke too, and I'm a damn good mamma to my son.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 6:02 PM on May. 15, 2009