I need 80's fashion! lol.

We are going to Relay for Life tonight and the theme is 80's tv shows. I want to dress the part and have my 18 month old son dress the part as well. What should we wear? =D

Krystal.Ingalls

Asked by Krystal.Ingalls at 5:46 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love the 80's!! If its 80s tv shows then google pics from that 80s show! thats awsome i wish i could get out of the house and do something like that.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 5:48 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Hell, fashion is mimicking the 80's right now. Wear leggings, high heels, a slub shirt with a belt around your upper torso. Done! lol
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 5:49 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Anonymous

• I have this neon color strapless dress. It has pink and blue and yellow and all kinds of bright colors in it that I never get a chance to wear. Is that 80's? lol. I was born in 88 so I really don't know. And what about my son? Hmm
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 5:51 PM on May. 15, 2009

• high bangs, wigwam socks over tight pants, neon....
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 5:53 PM on May. 15, 2009

• mismatched earrings, fringed white leather (jacket and/or boots), neon leggings, lace gloves, teased out hair; if you wear the dress you mentioned, make sure to over accessorize; for your son, hmmm...probably just jeans & a neon t shirt would be easiest for him
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 5:57 PM on May. 15, 2009

• oh my gosh- if you can find moon boots- wear them. thats sooo 80's. Oh, but you have't to wear them with leg warmers
    casd

Answer by casd at 5:59 PM on May. 15, 2009

• oh yeah- do you have a bedazzler, you can make anything look 80's with that.
    casd

Answer by casd at 6:00 PM on May. 15, 2009

• lol! I'm loving these suggestions mamas! Keep them coming! =D
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 6:05 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Find a pic of Madonna from the 80's, lol
    Dress your LO in a hawaiian shirt and long shorts.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 6:12 PM on May. 15, 2009