Do you think it's ok for a teacher to smoke weed

Well do you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:01 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What is with all the weed questions tonight? I don't think it's appropriate for anyone to smoke weed, unless it's medical marijuana. Otherwise, it's illegal. Is it a bigger deal if it's a teacher? Yes, they're a role model, children will lose all faith in their teacher if word gets out, or it will lead kids to believe that it is acceptable behavior.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 6:04 PM on May. 15, 2009

• what they do at home is none of our business, as long as they're not high while teaching the kids, i don't care
    Anonymous

• Anon: So you're fine if a teacher shoots up heroin at home but not at school right?
    Anonymous

• I think that what a person does in their home, on their own time, is their own business regardless of their job.

Is it OK for a teacher to be an alcoholic? For a doctor to be addicted to porn? For a lawyer to beat his wife so long as no one knows? For your pastor to secretly check out your child during a sermon?

The answer is no, but so long as its not affecting me, my life, my child, etc. it is none of my business. And that applies to everything I stated including smoking pot.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 6:04 PM on May. 15, 2009

• half my teachers in high school were stoned when they were teaching
    Anonymous

• Pot is very different from heroin. It's more equivalent to drinking and I don't think anyone would object to their kids teacher having a glass of wine in the evening providing they're sober when they come to school. I wouldn't care if my kid's teacher was lighting up in the evening so long as they weren't coming to school high or stinky. Obviously they can't bring weed on to school property either, they should be fired on the spot for that.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 6:05 PM on May. 15, 2009

• No I dont
    Anonymous

BIG difference
    Anonymous

• Kabbot01 we know this is you why did you take your last question off you could not take the heat

Anonymous

• WAUKEGAN - A Waukegan high school teacher was arrested this week after she allegedlysmoked marijuana in the school’s teachers’ lounge, police said.
    Deborah Logan, 46, of the 600 block of Dodge Avenue in Evanston surrenderedto police Monday after a warrant for unlawful possession of marijuana wasissued for her on Friday, Waukegan Police Cmdr. Wayne Walles said.
    Security officials at the Waukegan Township High School Upper Grade Centerreceived a complaint that someone was smoking marijuana in the teachers’lounge and confronted Logan when she left a bathroom on April 22, Walles said.Security officials found marijuana in Logan’s purse, he said.
    Logan was escorted off school property. Logan posted bail on Monday and wasreleased
    Anonymous