can you have sex 3 weeks after gining birth i can not rember. an how soon.

hubby is really wanting it bad. an i am afraid we should wait for my 6 weeks check

ZAGARIPRUSS

Asked by ZAGARIPRUSS at 6:04 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• supposed to be 6 weeks, but if you feel like you are ready then go for it.

But don't be surprised if it is a little tender, and have lube on hand.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 6:05 PM on May. 15, 2009

• it should be 6 weeks. but if you feel that you are ready that i think you could. i didnt wait the full weeks. it hurt a little though, but not too bad after i got used to it
    kelsey.evans08

Answer by kelsey.evans08 at 6:10 PM on May. 15, 2009

• different docs say different things. most recommend 4 - 6 weeks. but, i can tell you, i'm not going to be able to wait that long! lol. my baby girl is 12 days old and i'm already struggling!
    i bet you'll be fine at 3 weeks, as long as you're feeling ready. i'm gonna try to hang on that long... ;)
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 6:16 PM on May. 15, 2009

• well it depends on you really.My ob/gyn told me at my 2 week check that most women dont wait the whole 6 weeks,and as long as you feel up to it to go for it,but just to take it easy.
    alaina_20

Answer by alaina_20 at 6:59 PM on May. 15, 2009