is this a good idea?

i was thinking since my son doesn't like to eat veggies i could give him pizza with veggies on it, since he loves pizza. is that a good idea? and if it is what kind of veggies should i put on it that won't change the flavor of the pizza too much?

exxOHjackie

Asked by exxOHjackie at 6:14 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• brocolli
    StarrCooKie

Answer by StarrCooKie at 6:18 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I think that would be a good idea. Kids have 10,000 more taste buds than adults do, so I would recommend more bland veggies like corn, small pieces of cooked carrots, maybe a little shredded lettuce. Those are just ideas.
    rober

Answer by rober at 6:20 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Not a bad idea, but try only one veggie on the pizza along with other stuff he lieks. I make fruti smoothies and throw spinach or kale or stuff like that in it and they love that too.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 6:30 PM on May. 15, 2009

• have you seen the deceptively delicious cook books? they sneak veggies into all kinds of foods.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 7:14 PM on May. 15, 2009

• i like to put veggies in other foods too. last night i made mashed potatoes and put broccolli in it, my son doesnt even realize its in there. my son also likes spaghetti so when I make it i put crushed tomatoes in it as a sub. for spaghetti sauce.
    Lvincent777

Answer by Lvincent777 at 9:37 AM on May. 18, 2009