When should I be concerned about my amniotic fluid level being high??

I am 35 wks pregnant and 1 day.I went for a ultrasound today.(due to gestational Diabetes I need to have a bpp every week.) I went for 1 last friday and my level was a little higher than it should be.(80 is the norm. it was 87.)I went today and my fluid level was in the 100's.
Should I be concerned?I meet w/my midwife on Monday.Has any mom had this problem w/ a pregnancy?If so, what did ur doc. do??

Aneq

Asked by Aneq at 6:25 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had excess amniotic fluid. I had NST's at least 2x a week, and when the levels got too high and my dd's heart rate fell too low, I had an amnio reduction around 35 or 36 weeks. I can't remember what my level's were, but I had 2 L of fluid taken out. It required an overnight stay in the hospital. If you want to know anything else feel free to PM me.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 6:32 PM on May. 15, 2009

• i suggest talking to your doctor. tell your doc all of this and ask when you need to be concerned. i think if anything was wrong someone would say something, even the nurse doing the ultrasound
    kelsey.evans08

Answer by kelsey.evans08 at 6:31 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I think if its a concern, your doctor or midwife would've said something to you before you left. But you can always mention that fact that you ARE concerned.
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 7:52 PM on May. 15, 2009

• ok, thanks for ur answers...
    Aneq

Answer by Aneq at 9:20 PM on May. 15, 2009