during your 8th month did u have false contractions??

im feelin them alot

lanlan

Asked by lanlan at 6:39 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i didnt feel any false ones actually. i thought that i did, but they kept getting worse so i went to the hospital. turns out i was actually in labor!
    kelsey.evans08

Answer by kelsey.evans08 at 6:41 PM on May. 15, 2009

• With my last one I had Braxton Hicks a lot. Just keep track of them when you have then. If it seems like they are constant then start to time them if they get 3-5 minutes apart go to L&D.

itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 6:42 PM on May. 15, 2009

• No i didnt have any at all until a week before i had my son
    mzs3xci1229

Answer by mzs3xci1229 at 6:47 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Im 35ish weeks pregnant and yes i do. It is awful, back hurts, cramping etc...dr said its normal right now. my cervix is thinning as well. i think thats what the pain is. are you thinning yet?
    tjandjenna

Answer by tjandjenna at 7:34 PM on May. 15, 2009

• i had menstrual like cramps at 22 weeks that was actually causing my uterus to bulge and contract. then, at 30 weeks i had "false labor" contractions that were 5 minutes apart for an hour, then 3 minutes apart for another 30 minutes...then, it went away and came back hours later. it's unusual...because those were real contractions, I was just fortunate that it didn't continue like it did...otherwise i would have had a baby at 30 weeks. I'll be 38 weeks on Sunday...and I'm feeling lots of pains all the time...and I'm hoping labor is coming soon!
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 8:39 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I have been having Braxton Hicks now since 7 months. Doc says its normal. I am 38 weeks now. They are getting more regular but nothing to go to the hospital for. I get about 4-6 an hour. Before it was here and there.
    TLW514

Answer by TLW514 at 9:03 PM on May. 15, 2009