Any ideas for a fundraising event using PartyLite...

Does anyone have any ideas for a fundraising event using PartyLite products. Also to raise funds for a school event. Should I have a raffle draw......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:45 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

• I still don't like this product and think it is junk...........
    Anonymous

• The person that answered you before is just a miserable person and life must not be good to her. I love PartyLite products and I think you should definetely use them for your fundraising events. You will do very well, trust me.
    Anonymous

• sounds great..

perhaps you can do a chinese auction... (raffling off baskets put together of these products)..

when creating baskets.. stick with a theme though.. ex.. if you have a vanilla candle.. try to place in a matching holder, and some lotions/ bath products.. to go along with it.. you can find fillers at local dollar stores to help save you money... as well as the holders..

adding in a few toy baskets, and other themed baskets will draw more attention to your stand as well.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:16 AM on May. 16, 2009

• No one wants this stuff........it is the kind of thing you feel obligated to go to (the party) and you can't believe the high prices and crappy quality. Who needs another candle?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on May. 16, 2009

• Ignore what the last person said. She is just a sad, sad person. She should get a life...... I think you should definetely put your items out there. I love PartyLite candles. Raffle your tickets and prepare niice gift baskets.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on May. 16, 2009

• IGNORE the people that are saying PartyLite is crappy quality. PartyLite is excellent quality and I know many people that PartyLite is the only brand of candles and products they buy. I love their products. Talk to a demonstrator about fundraising opportunities, they would be glad to help you. If they don't have fundraising, try Yankee Candle, I know someone who just finished a Yankee Candle fundraiser and sold over $3000 of products! You can also check out PartyLites web site or Yankee Candles website for more info. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:29 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I'm really not sure of how to answer your question. Are you a partylite consultant looking for ideas to promote your candle fundraising program?

Or are you interested in Candle fundraising ideas for a school?
    phillymommie

Answer by phillymommie at 9:53 AM on May. 17, 2009

• I don't know of any ideas for partylite products for fundraising, but I do know that Gold Canyon Candles has a fundraising program that is awesome. You can earn up to 40% for your organization. I would love to show you how if you are interested? Just PM me and I can get you the information that you need. ~Tara
    Tarabon

Answer by Tarabon at 5:45 PM on May. 17, 2009

• If you are in need of fundraising ideas, I am with a company that does them. If I can help, just let me know.

http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 10:57 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Partylite Fundraiser program is great! 50% of the total sales goes directly to the organization. Also the orders are sent directly to the seller not the organization. On top of which you are getting quality candles. I have so much more that could be shown if interested!

Michele
    http://www.partylite.biz/Michele077
    mshell077

Answer by mshell077 at 9:53 PM on Sep. 11, 2009