What's for dinner?

I'm on unofficial strike. The kids are having chicken nuggets and fries. DH can eat the leftover fish. It's not really left over if you make it specifially for lunch and he doesn't take it. Any way my pbj sandwich is calling my name.

Danni143

Asked by Danni143 at 6:49 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I made hamburgers and pasta. The kids love "beef burgers" as we have to call them, my son will not eat a hamburger..funny isn't it?
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 6:55 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I forgot to pull out anything from the freezer this morning before leaving, so I'm not sure what we're going to do. We are going to Sam's club to get boxes so we'll probably just get something at the snack bar there.
    finallyamom40

Answer by finallyamom40 at 7:05 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Pizza.. I have a long drive tonight, grrrrrr...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 7:19 PM on May. 15, 2009

• noodles and broccoli with peanut sauce

Answer by rkoloms at 7:23 PM on May. 15, 2009

• We have steaks thawing out on the counter for the grill tonight and we haven't decided on side dishes yet.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:03 PM on May. 16, 2009