Is it ok for a teacher to sleep with a prostitute? Beat their SO? Or, be an alcoholic

Is it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:52 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not if they are spending time with and influencing my children it isn't!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:03 PM on May. 16, 2009

• It's not okay for anyone to do those things. Teachers are people and so some most likely will do those things.

As with any employee, the school district needs to discipline or fire them accordingly.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 6:54 PM on May. 15, 2009

• No, it is not ok for anyone in any profession. Is your SO a teacher and doing this to you? Get help, if so.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 6:58 PM on May. 15, 2009

• No. I just posted this in response to my other question about is it ok for teachers to smoke weed. I was surprised that people said it's none of their business what they do at home.
    Anonymous

• As long as they aren't doing it at school who cares.The people who would oppose it I am sure are the same ones that would oppose a homosexual teacher too.
    Mackenzie40

Answer by Mackenzie40 at 7:34 PM on May. 15, 2009