TMI

im 23 weeks and i have really bad varicous(sp?) veins in and around my vagina. They are swollen HUGE, i mean BIG lol and im not even that far along. Anyone else suffer from this??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:18 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I never did no. Has your dr said this was ok?
    tjandjenna

Answer by tjandjenna at 7:32 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Varicose veins around your vuvla are not too common in pregnancy, but they do happen. They can get big and/or painful too.

This has never happened to me, and I'm too round to even be able to see down there anymore lol.
    But it is something that you should mention to your doctor....its not life-threatening and won't harm your pregnancy or anything, but its wise to make your doctor aware of it anyways.
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 7:35 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I don't have them down there but I do have them on my tummy. Like they said I'd just mention it to your dr.
    jazzysmommy1004

Answer by jazzysmommy1004 at 8:37 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I saw some support panty hose type things for this online. I would check with your doctor, but I think they do have some stuff to try to reduce it.
    Anonymous