What's the best birthday gift you've ever received?

Asked by finallyamom40 at 7:27 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• friendship and love. I was always left on my own during my birthdays, family really wasnt supportive but my hubby was always there to love me and talk to me!

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 7:29 PM on May. 15, 2009

• you only got this on your birthday?

• Hmm, I don't know.

• I always luv anything my girls make me. When my oldest was 5 I got a card she made that said she wanted 2 get me a new recliner & new shoes cuz my feet always hurt. They r just 2 sweet!

Answer by bridgeh2o at 7:47 PM on May. 15, 2009

• for my 16th birthday i got a car and that was pretty cool

then last year i bought myself tickets to the alicia keys concert and got to go backstage and chat for about 15 mintues. it was nice. I was pregnant at the time and we were talking about piano lessons. I've met celebrities before but it was always a hug and an autograph but she sat down and talked to me. that was awesome

Answer by Mommy2Mariah at 8:05 PM on May. 15, 2009

• My baby sister she was born 2 days before my 6 b-day

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 9:07 PM on May. 15, 2009

• A diamond nameplate my husband bought me for my birthday back in '92 6 months after we met.

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 10:02 PM on May. 15, 2009

• My husband bought me one of those mastercard giftcards for the mall.

Answer by monica-alvarez at 11:48 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Well, DH and I got married 3 weeks after my birthday so I kind of considered that a birthday gift. Then, the following year, our son was born 12 days after my birthday.

Answer by kasey22 at 12:01 AM on May. 16, 2009

• This is going to sound vain but two years ago I got a (new to me) SUV from Dh. It wasn't because I wanted one although I did. I got it so I didn't have to worry about the car breaking down in the middle of nowhere with the kids with me.

Answer by sadira29 at 12:05 AM on May. 16, 2009