What exactly is a ped?

I see the signs everywhere warning that this is a ped x-ing, but what is a ped. And how does it x?

Disclaimer: This question is posted as an attempt at some fun. If you don't like it, I am truely sorry that you do not understand my type of humor. I am sure some of you will feel that I stepped on your toes or have offended you. If you do, I apologize for making you feel that way, but not for posting the question.

spiritguide_23

Asked by spiritguide_23 at 7:35 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Pedestrian Crossing
    Anonymous

• I think it's a rare species of lizard. It "x's" because it's crosses it's arms and legs when walking. Personally, I've never seen one. Maybe I should set up a web cam and see if I can get some footage.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 7:36 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Oh, kaycee, that would be aweosme. I'll set one up here and you set one up there. One of us is bound to find evidence of this rare and elusive creature.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 7:39 PM on May. 15, 2009

• It is a humanoid who will not use an automoblle. They travel via old-fashioned methods, known as walking, riding the bus, taking the train and riding a bicycle.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:50 PM on May. 15, 2009

• lol kaycee cracks me up hahaha!

Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 8:01 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Wow is this 4 real?
    Red_Mama0723

Answer by Red_Mama0723 at 8:17 PM on May. 15, 2009

• lolz haha
    angelfor1

Answer by angelfor1 at 8:47 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Hahahaha! My hs bf's dad told him when he was little 2 watch 4. A crazed Indian that was on the loose everytime they went thru a "falling rock zone". U ladies r 2 much... Have fun! :c)
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 8:58 PM on May. 15, 2009

• How do deer know to cross at deer crossing signs?
    LunasMama

Answer by LunasMama at 11:05 PM on May. 15, 2009

• You know Luna, i always wondered the same thing. And shouldn't kids be offended by the slow kids at play signs? I mean, ok, they may not be the brightest kids in the world, but there's no reason to say the are slow. lol
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 1:46 AM on May. 16, 2009