Mucous Plug Question

Do you feel when it comes out or do you not notice?

tjandjenna

Asked by tjandjenna at 7:36 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was asleep when mine came out. This is gross but you will definately feel it in your panties!
    Anonymous

• You know that feeling you get when you start your period unexpectedly? Its super wet and warm and you are like 'oh shit'. That's how it felt for me, lol.

Some women (like me) lose it all at once and notice. Some women lose it in bits and pieces and don't notice.

As is with everything else in pregnancy, it is never the same and totally unpredictable.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 7:46 PM on May. 15, 2009

• with my first i didnt notice it but with this one mine came out a couple times because if you dont have the baby shortly after then it "remakes" it self.
    but with this one yes i felt it .. big time
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:48 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I never noticed mine with either of my two pregnancies....I was probably one of those women who lost hers a little bit at a time. I never noticed any mucus or anything when I wiped either.

It can happen either way- one big glob or a little at a time.
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 7:48 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I had a planned c section at 39 weeks with my daughter and I never noticed loosing it, hell I don't even know if I did. I'm 28 weeks along on my second one so we shall see this time.
    jazzysmommy1004

Answer by jazzysmommy1004 at 8:42 PM on May. 15, 2009