• In the Spotlight:

Okay, ladies would you forgive and stay or just go???

If you found out your man was on the the Down Low would you stay with him. If you saw him with your own eyes having relations with a man would you stay or would you go. Do you think you could get over finding out your man was with another man or seeing it with your own eyes what would you do?? Well me, myself and I would not be able to stomach it no matter how much I love him. I would definitely move on!!!!!

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 7:56 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• I dont think I would be able to stay because if he was hiding something that big, would you really know him then? I think for the both of you to be happy you would both have to move on!
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 7:58 PM on May. 15, 2009

• First, I would get tested for STDs, then I would talk to every divorce attorney in the phone book (this will prevent him from being able to use them), pick an attorney and file for divorce.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:01 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Agree with rkoloms.
    Anonymous

• There is no question that I could and would not stay. After watching the movie Cover, that did it for me. I would be at the clinic or somebodys doctor office ASAP. It wouldnt do good to stay because most DL brothers cant stop once they get started.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 8:09 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I would run no wait i would shove something so far up his ass no man would ever want that ass ever again. Dirty dick. If your gay then thats one thing if you've been with me and then came out you will be wishing you stayed right there in that closet. :) :)
    Anonymous

• Uggh I say move on, thats so sad I think I would just feel really aweful that he chose that route. Sorry hon that you got shit on like that,someone will come your wayy that will love you without end..
    ((Hugs))
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 8:56 PM on May. 15, 2009

• I'd have to move on, two men together is not my thing! It would gross me out and I wouldn't be able to sleep with him after that.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 9:50 PM on May. 15, 2009

• If he was harboring that kind of a dark secret, how well could you say you honetly KNEW him?He'd been decieving you all along, and that is not tolerated in my book. Omitting something as big as that...is just wrong.
    I'd definately kick his butt to the curb and move on.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 10:58 PM on May. 15, 2009

• Cheating is cheating be it with a man or woman.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 11:15 PM on May. 15, 2009