Colloidal silver for rosacea?

Does anyone have any information about or experience with using CS for rosacea?

Collinsky

Asked by Collinsky at 8:04 PM on May. 15, 2009 in Health

• Wouldn't hurt to try. I have never used it for rosacea but I use CS for tons of things. We rarely go to the doctors because as soon as we feel like we are coming down with something, we take the silver right away and whatever it is clears up in a few days. If we do get a cold and start taking it right away, the cold is very mild and doesn't last as long. We love it. My daughter uses it when her face brakes out and it clears it up in a couple days. I also put it in my pets water. Prevents worms including heart worm. We use it for so many things that I bought a CS generator and make my own, much, much cheaper. Hope this helps.
    3down1togo

Answer by 3down1togo at 8:49 PM on May. 15, 2009

• just curious why you would choose this over getting the cream the dr gives for rosecea?

Answer by admckenzie at 9:13 PM on May. 15, 2009

• CS is a natural antibiotic with no side effects. I've heard that the cream can really dry your skin out. CS also kills bacteria and viruses unlike antibiotics which are used for bacterial infections. That's why drs don't prescribe antibiotic for colds which are viral. Sorry, I could go on and on about CS because we love it and use it for tons of things.
    3down1togo

Answer by 3down1togo at 9:12 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I have rosacea and had recently been told about the colodial silver for Rosacea. Can anyone who has tried it tell me what results you had? Side effects? What is CS exactly? I am new to this and know nothing at all.
    loves2cook74

Answer by loves2cook74 at 10:14 PM on Oct. 8, 2010